The CAT Exam also called the Common Admission Test, is an online selection test conducted by IIMs for their BA (Business Administration) programs. It is estimated that lakhs of candidates take up this admission test, every year. The students get a chance to join highly reputed institutions, such as the FMS, IMI, IMT, JBIMS and SPJIMR. These books reveal all the tips, tricks and methods through which students can attain success in CAT exams. However one has to learn all fundamentals with utmost care and follow genuine shortcuts to win the contest. Now let’s take a look at some of the best 7 CAT preparation Books that offer top quality resources.
Top 7 CAT Exam Books:
- 1. How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Exam
- 2. How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Exam– June 2016
- 3. How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for Super Bright Durable CAT Exam
- 4. Previous Years’ Solved CAT Papers
- 5. Complete Course Pack for CAT Exam
- 6. How to prepare for CAT Exam – Paperback – 2015
- 7. CAT Topic-Wise 27 Solved Question Papers
1. How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Exam
Ranked No. 1, this best-selling book by Arun Sharma, is all that you need for getting all the questions which cover the current CAT syllabus. The theory parts as well as the problematic parts are given in detail. Hence this book is considered to be one of the best books for CAT preparation.
2. How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Exam– June 2016
The second one, which is considered to be the Best book for CAT, is the 2016 edition written by Arun Sharma. It comes in four formats and helps to unlock the winning CAT score. This stellar product offers all questions and answers, based on the latest trend in the CAT Exam syllabus.
3. How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for Super Bright Durable CAT Exam
This is one of the top CAT Preparation Books which offers various strategies using which a student can tackle the two sections. This new edition, written by Meenakshi Upadhyay and Arun Sharma, serves as a guidebook that focuses on tips and tricks. Hence this is a must have for those who have been trying to crack the CAT exam for a long time.
4. Previous Years’ Solved CAT Papers
The Best book for CAT gives the compilation of previous year question papers, right from the year 1999 to the year 2008. This book by Arun Sharma is ideal for all those who are looking forward to face the tough CAT examinations.
5. Complete Course Pack for CAT Exam
This book is considered to be the most comprehensive ones that students use for facing CAT exams. All the fundamentals will be clearly explained in this course pack. The book is written by author Erudite, and it is one of the best books for CAT preparation since it includes a set of 12 books.
6. How to prepare for CAT Exam – Paperback – 2015
This is one of the common CAT Preparation Books which offer a box-set of various titles. The set of four books is written by authors, Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay. McGraw-Hill Education India is the publisher of this CAT Exam book.
7. CAT Topic-Wise 27 Solved Question Papers
If you wish to get a decent book, then this one by the author Gautam Puri, is all that you need. This is considered to be the Best book for CAT since it comes with all the question papers from 1990-2015.
Some of the highly rated books are mentioned in this article. The students have to choose the best one according to their study plan, in order to gain success in the exams. Try any of the above mentioned, best books for CAT preparation, and prepare yourself in the best possible way.
Read More: Scope of Cisco CCNA in India 2017