Expensive and beautiful pens collections: Every individual have some craziness about a particular thing. Few people go crazy over cars, bikes, book collection, etc. There are also people who love to own expensive and classic pens. Here, we would talk about the top ten most expensive pens in the world. The list comprises of beautiful, unique, and astonishing pens especially custom designed. Here is the list of most expensive pens in the world.
- 1. Aurora Diamante Fountain Pen
- 2. La Modernista Diamonds Caran d’Ache
- 3. Mystery Masterpiece Mont Blanc & Van Cleef & Arpels Limited Edition
- 4. Visconti Ripple H.R.H. Fountain Pen
- 5. Omas Phoenix Platinum Fountain Pen Luxury Limited Edition with Diamonds
- 6. Marte Omas Fountain Pen
- 7. Visconti The Forbidden City H.R.H. Fountain Pen
- 8. Visconti Alchemy H.R.H. Fountain Pen
- 9. Crew 60th White Gold Tebaldi Fountain Pen
- 10. Gaia High Luxury Omas Fountain Pen
1. Aurora Diamante Fountain Pen
If you are ready to spend $1,470,600 then only you can think about this valuable pen. Yes, you are getting right this is the cost of this pen. Only one piece of this pen is available. The hefty price is because of the 30,000 diamonds carved on it, along with 18 carat gold. Another best part of this pen is it is available in two tones.
2. La Modernista Diamonds Caran d’Ache
This pen comes from a renowned Swiss company Caran dAche. It holds a Guinness world record to be the most expensive model sold in 2001. It has a cost of $265,000. Robert Perron a famous jewellery artist has designed this with ruby and diamonds. Its nib is made of 18 carat gold.
3. Mystery Masterpiece Mont Blanc & Van Cleef & Arpels Limited Edition
This amazing pen is designed by two top notch brands in collaboration, i.e. Mont Blanc & Van Cleef. They shook hands to make this pen only. It is produced in three different editions, each having unique features as rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. It is way too expensive and prices about $730,000.
4. Visconti Ripple H.R.H. Fountain Pen
This beautiful pen is available in two colors gold and black with two tone nib color too. The body is 18 carat gold with diamonds. Above all of this, the ink reservoir is two times to make it better for the writers. Once you will own this one, you will surely fall in love. This would cost you approximately $57,000. It is one among most beautiful pens in the list.
5. Omas Phoenix Platinum Fountain Pen Luxury Limited Edition with Diamonds
This is one limited edition and only produced in few numbers. The whole body is of platinum with 18 carat gold nib.The shape of this pen is very different and that is of cone shaped. It costs upon $60,000.
6. Marte Omas Fountain Pen
The cap is encrypted with diamonds. Pen design is inspired from mars and above all of this enriched with natural beauties as mountains, deserts and so on. It is manufactured by Omas and only 30 pieces are made. Apart from fountain pens, roller ball pens are also available for this production. It would cost you $43,000.
7. Visconti The Forbidden City H.R.H. Fountain Pen
Visconti The Forbidden City Fountain Pen is one such piece, which every pen loving person would desire for. A beautiful ensemble made of 18 carat gold and diamonds with rich look. Its amazing design and precious body make it quite an expensive to buy. You need to spend around $50,500.
8. Visconti Alchemy H.R.H. Fountain Pen
This model is presented by Visconti and has precious stones and diamonds integrated into this. The model is extremely expensive and is available in limited edition. The cost of these pens for one unit is $57,000.
9. Crew 60th White Gold Tebaldi Fountain Pen
This pen would freeze your gaze on itself. You would love to have this in your collection. It is made by automobile company Bentley, who produced this pen in collaboration with Italian based fold maker organisation. The price is one big amount $43000.
10. Gaia High Luxury Omas Fountain Pen
This pen model is manufactured by Omas. Made with 18 carat gold along with precious crystals and white gold. The unique aspect is its color grey, which has been inspired by the earth crust shade of grey. It would cost you $43,000.
The above-described pens are some high amounting but most beautiful pen, which would add an extra grace to your personality.