Stylish haircuts are always appreciable and when it comes to short and trimmed follicular look. Unsurprisingly, celebrities from Hollywood do choose them to appear different and elegant in their own way. You too can relish your personality by offering some elegant and celebrating look to the follicles. This list contains few best looking short haircuts which will also turn you into celebrities.
10. Teased Bob
Teased bob is in the news as model Ashley Gram making a cameo in Jonas music video and her new shoulder-length cut is the talk of the town. Honest Beauty Honestly Uplifted Voluminizing Spray has done all possible for the famous model.
- The spray crafts hairstyle to bombshell status.
- The shellac and pea proteins containing spray add fullness and hold to your follicular structure.
- The length of the locks is up to shoulder and so limited styles are available to opt.
- It gives you a defined look, so sometimes it seems a repetitive even after going with different combinations.
- The iconic Honest Beauty Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray is available in $24.
9. The Rachel
This one is the signature look of Jennifer Anniston, the famous “FRIENDS” actor but it was made popular by “What A Girl Wants” model Christina Aguilera. Olivia garden Nano Thermic Ceramic Ion Brush 21/8 inches is the resource behind the popular cut.
- The round brush when applies on your hairs accentuate each layer by blow-drying.
- The brush offers separate layers as well as can turn them into bouncy curls as well.
- Now, this hairstyle has taken a set back from its popularity a bit than the previous years.
- This needs to be given ample care to maintain the bounce.
- The product is available in $21 only.
8. Traditional Bob
Celebrities love to experiment with their follicles and you? Traditional bob is something that offers you a combination of trendiness and experimentation. America Ferrera, the Superstore actress raised its bar by joining the niche. A traditional bob can be achieved with Aussie Sprunch Hair Mousse + Leave—in Conditioner 24 Hours.
- The combination of Hair Mousse + Leave—in Conditioner keeps a firm hold over the scrunch.
- Conditioner keeps your hair in the mood till the next shampoo.
- It is a traditional look, so less popular amongst teens.
- It needs to be maintained with the balanced use of mousse and conditioner at the proper interval.
- Aussie Sprunch Hair Mousse + Leave—in Conditioner 24 Hours are now for you in $3.
7. Sharp Lob
Do you admire Kelly Rowland, The former Destiny’s Child actor, then you must be following her hairstyles. The Sharp Lob cut was a seasonal swap and made a blast among the followers in no time. The chin-length coif could be for you if you are looking for a drastic adjustment.
- If you are up to second-day styling, amika’s spray is the resource for getting extra oomph needed to sustain body during the day.
- Lack of hair can also be replaced with this amazing styling.
- It is best known to suit children than the adults.
- One needs to use the spray for balancing the shape and texture.
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo is obtainable in $22, which keeps your sharp lob cut in great shape.
6. Sleek Bob
Kylie Jenner, the Snap chat Queen is in the news with her latest rocking snip. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolute Nourishing Protective Hair Oil has made it possible for the superstar actress.
- If you are looking for a sleek and shiny finished snip, the hair oil is for you.
- Whether long graceful locks, bouncy bob, flowing or short strands, the Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Hair Oil would be the right selection.
- It gives a sleek look, so for a thinner face, does not go well.
- It obviously gives a rocking hot personality but does not go great with corporate meetings and seminars.
- The hair oil is available in $49.
5. Bending Bob
The bending bob snip can’t be missed, Emma Watson brings it for you. Bending bob is one of the most attractive and adorable snips offering a perfect celebrity look to you.
- The lightweight iron allows you to mold your single strand to slightly bend mid-strand.
- A perfect celebrity look is guaranteed.
- For the fuller face, it is not recommended as amplifies the fuller look to more extent.
- If you are looking for sharper ends, then the bend offered by this is not desirable for you.
- Beach Waver Co. Beachwaver S.75 lightweight iron is available in $129.
4. Bob with Blunt Bangs
If you aspire to give your hair a little bounce, the Bob with Blunt Bangs suits your requirements.
- It has a messy texture, which reflects a sexy look.
- It is very easy to fix and one becomes ready to go in no time.
- It is not suitable for those who like to have long hairs.
- If someone is looking for a great bounce, then even not recommendable.
- Get this sexy style with little bounce just with the expense of $31 for hair slick oil.
3. Bob with Middle Part
It is a perfect look for a sleek appearance overall. The middle part gets easily blended with any sort of personality.
- One can carry it to any occasion, as does not look indifferent or unsuitable.
- It easily goes with different dressing style.
- If one has a less volume, then better to avoid this styling.
- It is easy to emulate, so lots of people go for this. If you see many ones around you in this particular cut, then nothing to be surprised about.
- The best part is one can have this hairstyle with Cricket Carbon Combs C50 Fine Toothed Rattail Comb at an affordable rate of $6.
2. Wavy Bob
It is a very appropriate cut for a warmer season. It is chopped just above the shoulder and gives a shorter yet stylish look.
- It is messy and hot, both at the same time, all credits to the pitch-perfect not to be ignored combination.
- Lots of celebrities have shown love to this particular haircut.
- If you are going for an all and out formal look, then seems a bit unmatched for that.
- One gets deprived of doing long locks and other associated style forms as plates.
- Ouai Wave Spray is a bit expensive for sure as could be availed at $189 for a nice bob snip.
1. Shoulder Length Chop
It offers the perfection in terms of length and shape in great accordance. So, completely a must go for a look.
- This specific cut gives you an effortless shape.
- One can give a defined impression or cluttered locks just by using the fingertips, is not it amazing to experience.
- The length is up to the shoulder, so becomes a bit tacky as you have to take good care of it avoiding covering your face if not desired.
- It proffers a mature persona, so not suitable for younger girls.
- One can get this easy to maintain style with Wella EIMI Shape Shift Molding gum in $15.