There are many ways in which you can perform simple car repairs using certain tools. Floor jacks can help you change the tires and perform other simple actions. Selecting the recommended floor jack for your car is a must. Let’s take a look at the top 10 automotive floor jacks available in the market.
- 10. Pro Lift F-767 Low Profile Floor Jack
- 9. Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack
- 8. Torin T83006 3 Ton SUV Service Jack
- 7. Powerbuilt 620422E Heavy Duty Triple Lift Jack
- 6. Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack
- 5. Milestone Tools Powerzone 380044
- 4. JEGS Performance Products 80006
- 3. Arcan XL2T Black Low Profile
- 2. Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Ultra Low Profile
- 1. Arcan ALJ2T Floor Jack
10. Pro Lift F-767 Low Profile Floor Jack
This is a low-priced floor jack which offers a maximum lift of 14 inches. It is easy to use and supports load of up to 2 tons.
9. Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack
This is an affordable model which can be used to handle heavy loads. It is very stable and comes with a lift capacity of 3.5 tons. It comes with a swivel saddle, hydraulic lift system and is suitable for small cars.
8. Torin T83006 3 Ton SUV Service Jack
This is the most recommended floor jack for SUV owners. It is affordable, offers excellent lift range and can lift up to 3 tons.
7. Powerbuilt 620422E Heavy Duty Triple Lift Jack
This is a reliable floor jack which comes at a decent price. Though it’s light in weight, the triple lift system ensures that it can lift up to 4000 pounds.
6. Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack
Made using highly innovative technology, this floor jack offers high performance and is used in vehicle maintenance works. It comes with dual-pump pistons, rapid lifting speed and offers lift range of 3.6 – 19 inches.
5. Milestone Tools Powerzone 380044
This is an effective floor jack which is used for mid-sized duties. You can buy this lightweight floor jack at a moderate cost. It comes with a lift range of 4 – 18 inches, a 3 ton weight capacity and allows users to lift vehicles quickly.
4. JEGS Performance Products 80006
This car mount is best suited for sports cars and other such vehicles that possess low profiles. Its weight is 49 lbs and can lift up to 2 tons. With swiveling wheels and rubber padding, this is certainly a floor jack which will never fail to impress.
3. Arcan XL2T Black Low Profile
This floor jack comes with a built-in dual pump and is best suited for low vehicles. Its weight is 100 lbs but it can slide underneath vehicles without any hassle.
2. Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Ultra Low Profile
This is a high quality floor jack which is perfect for regular use. It comes with extra wide steel casters, rapid pump dual-parallel system and is very stable.
1. Arcan ALJ2T Floor Jack
With a 2 ton weight capacity and professional grade build, this is the best floor jack that is used in garages. It offers a maximum lift height of 19 – 1/4 inches, 2 stage quick-lift and is very easy to handle.
So the above mentioned automotive floor jacks can be used when small maintenance is to be performed. An always use floor jack along with a pair of jack stands to lift the vehicle in a safe manner. Make sure that you find out the right kind of floor jack for your car.