Are you still calculating your fitness results with a scoring meter as how many miles you run everyday or how many sit-ups you make every minute. If yes, it’s time to forget the old technique and focus and enjoy your workout with the help of a fitness tracker. Your apprehension for fitness results will grow more after adding it to your exercise regime.
10. Misfit Ray
The chic and waterproof health band takes a minimal approach in keeping eyes on the fitness. It ensures your daily health progress.
- It tracks various activities and also sends notifications through your smartphone.
- The battery of the tracker lasts long and can be replaced as well.
- It has no screen and minimal information is available on the app.
- You can’t monitor your heart-rate with this device.
- You can buy your item in only $70
9. Fitbit Flex 2
Fitbit Flex 2 is completely a distraction-free activity tracking device. You just need to attach the device and every fitness score will be displayed on your smartphone.
- The device keeps eyes on tracking your steps, calories and running distance.
- You will find smartphone notifications at regular intervals.
- It has no GPS of the heart-rate tracking system.
- It has no face to read stats; you need to connect with your smartphone.
- It lacks a display which is its major drawback.
- A minimal cost of $80 is only payable for this amazing device.
8. Garmin Vivosmart HR
The “watch” style health tracking device is all set to become your best fitness partner. Try this and have a new boosting workout regime.
- The best part of the tracker is having a built-in heart-rate sensor which ultimately delivers notifications to your smartphone.
- It is an energy-saving machine with long-lasting battery.
- Overly multipart app and settings menus make it convenient to use.
- It gives overstated mileage in testing.
- The product is available in the flat price of $126.
7. Fitbit Charge 2
Fitbit presents another remarkable device!!! With this product, it brings a new ray of hope for fitness enthusiasts. Add it to your exercise regime now.
- A lager Alta kind of designed gadget comprises regular heart-rate tracking, a handy OLED touchscreen, and a swappable wristband.
- Along with this, the band is helpful in unwinding personalized breathing exercises.
- The price would be one of the drawbacks.
- It would take enough time for charging.
- The product is available in only $149.
6. Fitbit Blaze
Again a swappable band is at your service. It is one the best fitness trackers and offers you various activities.
- The band tracks sleeping patterns delivers notification on smartphones and guide you during the exercise.
- The battery of the gadget is excellent as well.
- It does not give you waterproof activity and there is no built-in GPS as well.
- The laggy data i.e. when you are at the peak of exercise, it fails in delivering exact information.
- It costs around $200.
5. Garmin Forerunner 230
The health watch has been made by taking workout warriors in the consideration. A larger screen offers a good readability of the activities.
- It has features like built-in GPS for complete mapping of the user’s running routes.
- It also delivers notifications on your smartphone.
- User interface on the health band has a chance of improvement.
- It has no racer virtual feature and heart-rate monitor.
- The Forerunner 230 by Garmin is available in $203.
4. Garmin vívoactive HR Smart Watch
It is your 24/7 fitness tracking device. The gadget is extensively usable and effective for the inclusion in workout regime.
- The Garmin vívoactive HR SmartWatch shows heart-rate stats in an immaculate graph on the color display.
- A single charge enables the battery to last long for eight continuous days even after using.
- It may confuse you with excessive information at one time.
- The price may be high for some consumers.
- The product is available in $220.
3. Polar M600
The health tracking band comes with a capable fitness tracker attached with an Android Wear smartwatch. You can interchange the wristband of the tracker.
- The device offers a built-in GPS antenna and is a great guide to you during workout regime.
- It also includes a high performing heart-rate sensor.
- $330 is surely too high to buy and it may lose consumers for the product.
- No other issues have been found with the band.
- The Polar M600 health tracker is available in $330.
2. Polar V800
The topmost health tracking device is a tad pricey but includes most of the usable and impeccable features.
- Buy a retail package and get a heart-rate monitor with Bluetooth accessory.
- It comprises built-in GPS and has a waterproof body.
- It is unable to connect wireless stream music.
- There would be charging problem with the device.
- The product is buyable in $359.
1. Apple Watch Series 2
Apple!!!! The name is enough to say something about it. The waterproof watch by Apple is a great fitness tracker. You would get cozy with the design and style it offers to you.
- The performance of the heart-rate is the best you would have ever seen till now.
- The smartwatch is a must buy for casual as well as serious workout warriors.
- Short battery life and high cost are its biggest problems.
- You need an iPhone to run the device.
- Apple Watch Series 2 is available in $369.