This article discusses about the astounding pregnancy app, which becomes a reliable and amazing friend of mom-to-be.
10. Baby Names
Baby Names is an app which comes as a great suggestion maker to choose the perfect name for your baby.
- One can search for the baby name regardless of gender, popularity or origin.
- It suggests the names with complete data as historical background, meaning, pronunciation and so on.
- It is a calculative app, so the natural ups and downs are not recognized by this.
- The app has much information, making it as huge file, so access becomes tiring one.
- An amazing feature is that it has Ask Genie, which propose babies name complimenting to the names of parents. This seems very exciting to many of us.
9. Totally Pregnant
This app is suitable for the experience of total pregnancy. This app lives your pregnancy right from the conception to the delivery due time. Also, pregnancy experts are there to guide in this incredible journey.
- One gets the chance to interact with real moms to share their experience.
- The app also offer prenatal and birth classes through online streaming.
- Sometimes it does not take the location.
- It gives a bit difficulty in navigating pages.
- The amazing 3D videos take the soon to-be-mom on the journey of their fetus grow into her own impression in her baby.
It is one of its own kinds of app dedicated to the soon-to-be father instead of mom. It is an iPhone pregnancy app, which engages the men in a very conversational manner and let them understand their partner’s journey in a better way.
- It is unique as designed for men.
- It is designed as very engaging and informative both at the same time.
- It is only available for iOs users.
- It is a bit restricted app in terms of expert advice and information.
- For all men having pregnant partner, it is the best guide for significant tips to get going with the pregnancy time in the best possible ways.
7. Pregnancy ++
For keep track of all the pregnancy happenings, this app is quite suitable, as it keeps record of number of kicks, contractions, daily and weekly progress as well as reminders too. So, it is a complete package to be the perfect partner for soon to-be-mom.
- One never misses any appointments and medicines as it keep reminding those.
- This app is available in free version.
- As every pregnancy is different, so sometimes the information furnished seems to be inaccurate.
- It takes quite a time to download because of heavy data.
- This app is known as the most up to date information app, which offers 2D and 3D effects to inform the parents about the fetal growth and baby birth.
6. What to Expect
This app is famously known as the companion app which provides essential tips regarding health and information regarding multiple facts associated with the pregnancy.
- It offers a photo journal, where one can store the memories of their child expecting journey.
- It has community feature, where one can share their ideas and experiences with the other new moms and ready to-be- moms.
- This app is American originated, so most information is related to that only.
- In community also the experiences shared is from American mothers and expecting women are more.
- It avails multiple images associated with related information and thus easy to understand by the users.
5. Full Term
The application is designed mainly to take track of labor contractions. The complete information get stored in the history, so one can access it whenever desired.
- It is very user friendly, as starts with single button and end with single button. All the in between work is completed by the app automatically.
- It also avails the fetal kick counter, where its frequency and related data could be accessed.
- One has to remember to stop timer of contraction tracker.
- It can’t be accessed from multiple devices.
- The product contains many interesting and handy features as contraction timer, breaking of water tracker, intensity of contraction measure, labor progression monitor and so on.
4. My Pregnancy & Baby Today
The highlight of this app is the bumpie photo diary. Along with this, there are other amazing features are there as available with other applications too. This app helps mother to keep track of their baby growth as well as their own body changes.
- It offers product reviews, which helps in selecting the best product for the child.
- After the baby birth, it gets switched to parenting guide to assist the new parents in the process.
- From many users, the feedback came that it is also hard to navigate.
- Sometimes, product reviews are bit distracting as every user has their own mindset for the product.
- One installs this and befriend with in no time. Get timely advices, inputs, facts and shared experiences from other moms.
3. I’m Expecting
This app is the very happening and good feel giving applications. With the start only, one counters with lovely babies images. So, in your tough journey, it fills you with hope and happiness.
- This avails development of fetal and progress of pregnancy at daily and weekly basis.
- The weight, measurements of body along with other changes could easily be monitored with the aid of this app.
- The product is designed taking much in regard of American experiences, so a bit detaching for mothers from another country.
- Being free, it is somewhere restricted in terms of information.
- It has online community designed, where one can place their queries and get answers from all the web and that too from already experienced and in process mothers.
2. Sprout Pregnancy
It is an application, which has got recognition from Time magazine, Apple and other reliable sources. For all the expecting ladies, it is one of the most trustworthy partners. It educates women about almost all possible and difficult nuisances and that too in a very easy to understand pattern.
- It helps expecting mothers to be organized and well aware of facts in advance.
- The software helps in preparing the hospital bag, other needed commodities for newly born babay and mother.
- It is not able to take measurements in quarter units.
- Sometimes repetitive contents are available under distinct topics.
- It is a complete parent magazine in a software form, where one can intake almost all possible information with easy access.
1. Babybump Pregnancy Pro
This is recommended by almost all big names as USA Today, Fit Pregnancy, Time, NPR, Pregnancy & Newborn magazines and many more. It enables expecting mothers to record their daily happenings and customize their birth plan.
- It has journal like feature.
- It offers comparative notes to understand your situation and get into sync with that in easy way.
- It is free, so some features are lacking. For access to those features, one has to go for paid version.
- Sometimes comparative notes become misleading as every pregnancy is different than other.
- It is a free application and is very comprehensive in design.